Travel Insurance Options Provided by – Manulife
WHY IS TRAVEL INSURANCE SO IMPORTANT?
Take a moment to see what this insurance covers and the services it provides you and your family. The cost of this insurance is much less compared to the financial loss you could be protected from if you have to interrupt or cancel your entire trip unexpectedly. The cost of this insurance is also small in comparison to the potential costs of an unexpected medical emergency in a foreign country.
CHECK IF YOUR EXISTING COVERAGE OFFER YOU THESE SERVICES?
Manulife Travel Insurance is pleased to provide you with value-added medical concierge services when you have Emergency Medical Insurance coverage.
What services are available? StandbyMD offers you:
• Anywhere you travel, telephone access to a qualified physician who can assess your symptoms and provide treatment options
• In 86 countries and over 4000 cities, access to physician house call visits. In addition, when you travel to the United States, StandbyMD offers the following services:
• Same-day co-ordination and delivery of lost/forgotten prescription maintenance medication, eyeglasses or contact lenses, and medical supplies
• Referral to medical specialists, chiropractors, dentists, walk-in clinics, urgent care centers, or more than 50,000 hospitals for evaluation and treatment
• Physician co-ordination to an Emergency Room and, whenever possible in select cities, will “fast track” you through the Emergency Room.
To access this service, simply call the Assistance Centre using the phone numbers indicated on the wallet card. Conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply.
Note: This service is provided by our partner StandbyMD and not by Manulife.